Here are some of the findings:
- 39% of the US population listens to Internet Radio regularly
- Internet Radio listeners are affluent and influential
- 80% of Internet Radio listeners spend between 1 & 3 hours per day listening
- 45% of Internet Radio listeners listen on a phone and 14% listen on a tablet
- 73% change stations throughout the day. Internet Radio listeners are not exclusive to any one service
- 56% listen to Internet Radio while shopping
- running an Internet Radio campaign in parallel with a broadcast radio campaign increases response 3.5x
- running an Internet Radio campaign in parallel with an internet banner campaign increases response 2x
The way I see it (confirmed by this research) Internet Radio listeners are the leading edge/cutting edge demographic that try out new things first, recommend them to their friends, and provide the word of mouth mojo marketers are looking for. And they are available to be reached on average a couple hours every day. That's a super demographic to market to.
Interview Invitation with Valerie Jarrette Bass, Host
By Invitation Only
On The Air Live for a Radio Interview
with Valerie Jarrette Bass, Host
We will professionally produce your MP3-Audio Interview. Easy call-in to our studio from your Phone or Computer.
Your MP3 Interview is a powerful marketing tool! It will air on YouTube, Vimeo, Google+, Speaker, Facebook, Twitter, Personal
email Campaigns, etc.
October/Fall Special $199.00
"We Accept All Major Credit Cards"
This twenty minute MP3 interview format can be used for marketing
and email campaigns. You will be assigned full rights to your segment.
Also, the interview remains in the RadioTime Productions blogtalk
archive. Marketing will continue by submissions to our business
Radio Time Productions @ BlogTalk Radio 🎤
Three live 20 minute MP3 formated interviews and 1 FREE interview
(4 interviews total). Includes marketing.
Space is limited! A $99 deposit will hold your scheduled date for 30 days.
Market Your Interview with MP3 Player
Interviewing Exceptional Business and Professional Entrepreneurs. Live Internet Radio broadcasts @ BlogTalkRadio/RadioTimeProductions with host Valerie Jarrette Bass. Contact Us (below) for phone consultation and available dates.